General information Regarding Admission Classes 2019-20
1. Online registration for
admission for the academic session 2019-20 will be starting from 18th Feb 2019.
2. Registration form is issued for U.K.G. to Class IV.
3. NO VACANCY FROM V TO XII.
4. WE NEITHER ACCEPT DONATIONS IN ANY FORM OR KIND, NOR ENTERTAIN MIDDLEMEN/AGENTS.
5. RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY KIND, WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
6. Incomplete Forms will be rejected.
7. Filling the Registration Form does NOT
mean granting of admission.
8. Age for Admission:
- U.K.G. - 4 years 6 month on 1st April 2019.
- Class – Ist 5 years 6 month on 1st April 2019.
- Class - IInd 6 years 6 month on 1st April 2019.
- Class – IIIrd 7 years 6 month on 1st April 2019.
- Class – IV 8 years 6 month on 1st April 2019.
9. Please take extra care while entering the particulars- name, date of birth of the child etc. as no changes will be permitted afterwards. No change of address will be entertained after admission.
10. Hard copy (print out) of the form
after online registration should be signed by the parent and submitted along with the following documents in the Reception by the parent on 25th and 26th Feb 2019 between 11:30am to 1:00Pm
• Photo copy of the date of birth certificate, Adhar Card And Caste certificate of the child issued by Nagarpalika/Municipality. Submit General Category letter if the child Is Not SC, ST,OBC.
• Photocopy of the Baptism Certificate if Christian.
• Recent passport size (3.5cm x 4cm)
photographs of the child, mother And father
individually should be should be affixed in the spaces provided on the form.
• If the photocopies of the certificates mentioned above are Not brought, print out (hard copy) of the registration form will Not be accepted.
11. The School Management reserves the right of admission of a child to the school And they are Not bound to give reasons for any admission Or rejection.
12. Online Registrartion Fee Rs.200 to be paid online.